Home Page

School opening on Friday March 2nd.

Dear parents,

after assessing the roads and the weather forecast I see no reason to close the school on Friday March 2nd and disrupt your child's education. We will be going outside for a short time to enjoy the snow so please ensure your child has the appropriate clothing.

The forecast is predicting little, if not no snow but in the unlikely event the school has to close you will be informed by 7am. 

Our children only get one chance at school and everyday counts.

Thank you for your continued support.

M. Clifford