I am now on site and the school is safe and the heating is on! All main roads are clear and public transport is running. School will be open as normal today but the Year 3 trip to Celtic Harmony camp is, unfortunately, postponed and will be rescheduled.
Please take care if you are driving to school and if you need to use public transport the 121 is already running past the school.
Some children came to school yesterday in very open style shoes that weren't appropriate for this weather. Please ensure your child is dressed to keep warm.