Covid Latest Information
If your child tests positive the school does need to be notified immediately.
Enfield Covid update - no isolation guidance 25 Feb 2022
Covid - School Guidance 20 September 2021
Enfield letter to schools
Rapid Lateral Testing for families - 5 March 2021
Community Covid Testing Centres
SCHOOL CONTACT NUMBER FOR COVID RELATED ABSENCE
07701 369986 (out of hours)
Covid Q&A's - 7 December 2020
Letter to Parents - from Public Health Enfield
Visit the NHS website to book a test online.
Alternatively call 119 for help and assistance.
Testing Sites in Enfield
We will update this information when we receive it from the Local Authority.
The testing site St Michael’s Primary Care Centre is now open to all staff. You can also be tested here if you are asymptomatic. However because of the limited number of appointments per day we would initially encourage frontline staff to take advantage of this facility. There is a separate booking system for this site please follow the link below.
A test without an appointment cannot be guaranteed.
Most appointments at the mobile units are available between 10:30 -15:30 on the testing dates. The fixed testing sites have longer hours and the walk through only sites have more availability. To book an appointment please visit gov.uk self-referral booking portal here
Important Information to note
- Bookings will only become available after 8pm the night before the day you want to visit, trying to book before this time may result in your closest test centre not being displayed.
- The booking portal can become very busy, we are aware there are issues nationally, if you cannot get through on your first attempt please keep trying.
- Mobile Testing Centres operate by appointment only, one appointment is required per person. E.g. If there are 4 people in 1 car that want to be tested 4 appointments must be booked
- If you do not have an appointment you are likely be turned away and told to make an appointment on line.
- Appointments for Edmonton Green and Lodge Drive are for drive in and walk in. When booking a ‘walk in’ appointment you will still be prompted to enter a car registration, please just select unknown in order to proceed with your booking.
- If you are experiencing any of the symptoms, please ensure you are self-isolating as per government guidelines.
Should you have any queries relating to this please feel free to contact email@example.com